Corporate Funding and Pre-IPO
- Acquisition of Indonesian insurance company by using multi-scheme of structured financing with value of transaction of USD 65 Million.
- IDR 500 Million Secured Term Loan for Property Developer to finance brownfield property development.
- IDR 400 Million Secured Term Loan for State Owned Enterprise to finance the expansion of existing property project located in Jabodetabek.
- USD 156 Million Syndicated Term Loan facility to finance shares acquisition & coal mining development (Green Field Financing).
- USD 141 Million Syndicated Term Loan facility to finance 130 MW combined cycle power plant development.
- Merger & Consolidation of 12 companies in one group of dealer and plant of LPG business
- Pre-IPO Of Outdoor Sports and Fishing Company
- Pre-Feasibility Study of High Best Use for post mining land in Kalimantan. (PLTS Project)
- Feasibility Study of Heliport Ribu 88B
Big cases as Financial Advisor of PKPU with homologation results in Debtor’s financial restructuring
- Holding company of property developer with total debt of IDR 7 Trillion
- Holding company of property with total debt of IDR 2 Trillion
- A group of Tin mining and smelter companies with total debt of IDR 1,5 Trillion
- Group of asset management companies with total debt of IDR 700 Billion
- A coal mining contractor with total debt of IDR 600 Billion
- A property developer company with total debt of IDR 500 Billion
- Major aluminum distributor with total debt of IDR 500 Billion
- Holding company of telecommunication company with total debt of IDR 350 Billion
- Debt Restructure An Airlines Company IDR 11 Trillion